Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fattest birthday ever! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! :D

This must be the fattest birthday ever man! I ate a lot today!!

Thanks people for the wishes! Girlfriends, clique & JC/Sec school friends! Love you guys loadddddds. I got a BIG shock @ pizza hut today, when the restaurant played the happy birthday song just for me. :DDDDDDDDDDDD

& im totally in love with fried salmon with melted cheese. Bet my gfs love them as much.

Although there are people i thought will wish me as well, but.. ohs well. I've enough i guessed.

Got myself a new radio (quite long ago, but dint have the chance to blog about it), which im totally in love with & a new laptop, which will be by my side after 2-3 weeks. :( &&& i cant wait to get my greeeeeen digi cam and itouch! *grinnnnns*

Lao Meng's POP tomorrow. Whoaaa. Time really passed by really fast. 3 months passed already.

Will post pictures up soon. If my laptop arrives early.. Cant wait!

Butt, Grace, CY, Dae.
THEY ARE THE FIRST 4 TO WISH ME!!!! :DDDDDDDD

No comments: